OFX not working

badgers badgers at daugird.com
Tue Jan 4 20:08:35 EST 2005

I have spent the last week reading about how to import ofx files.
it seems that vanguard.com give me a choice in formats. When I googled
the subject it seemed that gnucash liked the ofx format.
but when I import my transactions I end up with -25 bucks.  I have a
positive balance and always have.
It seems that some of the transactions are not comming in.
This is a simple money market account. the share price is always $1.00
and it always has been.....
any ideas?

LibOFX ERROR: WRITEME: SELLTYPE (SELL) is not supported by the
INVESTMENT container
(Above message occured on Line 1, Column 34834)
LibOFX ERROR: WRITEME: SUBACCTSEC (CASH) is not supported by the
INVESTMENT container
(Above message occured on Line 1, Column 35220)
LibOFX ERROR: WRITEME: SUBACCTFUND (OTHER) is not supported by the
INVESTMENT container
(Above message occured on Line 1, Column 35251)
LibOFX ERROR: WRITEME: SELLTYPE (SELL) is not supported by the
INVESTMENT container
(Above message occured on Line 1, Column 35289)
LibOFX ERROR: WRITEME: SUBACCTSEC (CASH) is not supported by the
INVESTMENT container
(Above message occured on Line 1, Column 35685)
LibOFX ERROR: WRITEME: SUBACCTFUND (OTHER) is not supported by the
INVESTMENT container
(Above message occured on Line 1, Column 35716)
LibOFX ERROR: WRITEME: SELLTYPE (SELL) is not supported by the
INVESTMENT container
(Above message occured on Line 1, Column 35754)
LibOFX ERROR: WRITEME: SUBACCTSEC (CASH) is not supported by the
INVESTMENT container
(Above message occured on Line 1, Column 36150)
LibOFX ERROR: WRITEME: SUBACCTFUND (OTHER) is not supported by the
INVESTMENT container
(Above message occured on Line 1, Column 36181)

--
badgers <badgers at daugird.com>