cash flow report failure

Shikamaru Nara shikamaru.nara at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 01:45:47 EST 2005

Did not say any specific problem.

I replicated the error with a small gnucash data. Then I checked the
difference between a recovered file and origical file.

It seems that on recovering transactions from log files, gnucash does
not recover currency info. In addition, amounts in recovered
transactions is in form 'XXX000/100000' compared to 'XXX/100000' in
origincal transaction.

Is this the intented gnucash behavior? This breaks the cash flow
report generator.