Log replay failure (was Re: cash flow report failure)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 11 08:26:30 EST 2005

Ahh, so it sounds like the problem is not with the cash flow report,
but with the log replay feature.  I've fixed the subject to be more
appropriate.  Hopefully Benoit will respond.

-derek