problems with docs 1.8.5

G.Paulo gpextra at terra.com.br
Tue Jan 11 20:53:34 EST 2005

Hi all.

I've got some problems compiling gnucash-docs-1.8.5.
The configuration seems to be ok, but during make, it hangs for several minutes and return a lot of messages, includig this:

xmlNanoHTTPConnectAttempt: Connect attempt timed out.xmlNanoHTTPConnectAttempt: Connect attempt timed out../gnucash-help.xml:12: warning: failed to load external entity "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd"

Apparently it's searching for www.oasis-open.org. However, I've got no response from this site by http ou even by ping.
I tried google for some help, but nothing very helpfull....

I'm using Debian 3.0. Any help?

G.Paulo
Linux user #366058