gnucah won't load

ED Antrobus edantrobus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 13:37:39 EST 2005

I'm running Mandrake 10.1 Community on a 1.8GHz P4

After I installed teh 100dpi packaged from CD, the directory showed up
under Fonts:/System in KDE sidebar. So I assume the system
acknowledged that the fonts were there.  I didn't think to see if
other applications recognized the fonts or not.

I've never submited a bug before, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

ED