Reblance Transactions

John Rumball fedora at jerumball.com
Thu Jan 20 22:17:50 EST 2005

Robert A. Rawlinson wrote:

> I was wondering how you create the screen print like you are sending.
> I am a newby at this. Thanks for any thelp.
> Bob Rawlinson

Hi Robert,

To be honest, I did not know how to do it in Linux before this, so I
Googled "screen capture in Linux" and came up with many results.  The
method I used, was the Gimp program, choosing File > Acquire > Screen
Shot. It works well. I also gave the program Ksnapshot a try too... it
was very similar to Gimp.

Hope that helps! Good Luck!

--
*John Rumball*, CCNA
fedora at jerumball.com <mailto:fedora at jerumball.com>

/
Drop IE. Get *Firefox!* It's THE web browser you CAN trust!/
<http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=33069&t=1>