Another unbalanced balance sheet

Derrick Ashby daeroncs at fastmail.fm
Tue Jan 25 03:17:04 EST 2005

Hello all

I've got another unbalanced balance sheet, this time in my business
accounts.  I've loaded the backup accounts files back several days and
found the newest one in which the accounts balance.  It happened three
days ago.  Is it possible to use the log files created (or any other
method) to work out which transaction(s) caused the inbalance?  I
upgraded to 1.8.10 at about that time, or a little earlier, so it may
have something to do with the bug that Derek reported.  What does
"Accumulate Splits" mean, anway?

Derrick