SQL accounts?

Klaus Dahlke klaus.dahlke at gmx.de
Tue Jan 25 14:25:16 EST 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:08:24 -0500
Keith <keith at bellairs.org> wrote:

> I saved my accounts into a postgres database. I did a SaveAs
> postgres://localhost/accounts. I can browse the database and there is
> a  lot of stuff there.
>
> When I open "postgres://localhost/accounts?mode=single-update" (or the
>
> default multi-user mode) in gnucash the app starts and I am treated to
>
> an empty accounts screen, though there are 13K rows in gnctransaction.
>
> I have gnucash 1.8.10, postgresql 7.3.4 running in linux (2.4.21)

Hi Keith,
I run 1.8.9 and recently save to teh postgres database (7.4.5) for doing
some SQL reporting. I just reloaded the data from the database without
any problems, all transactions are in gnucash visible. Seems a handling
error to me, but I did exactly the same you did.

Perhaps give it a second try.

Cheers,
Klaus