GnuCash API

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 31 10:32:08 EST 2005

Heh.

You probably want to wait until Neil finishes his QSF work -- his goal
is exactly yours -- to be able to import invoices into GnuCash.  It's
unlikely you'll be able to do it without some amount of user
intervention, however, so a crontab may not be reasonable.

As for API documentation, there's the doxygen docs at:

    http://cvs.gnucash.org/docs/HEAD/

Note that this is NOT the 1.8 API, and it's not the g2 api, either.

I suggest you read the -devel archive and find Neil's work.

-derek