GnuCash crashes while trying to print invoices.

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Mon Jul 4 21:09:01 EDT 2005

  parminder at balpreet.com,
  In a message on Mon, 4 Jul 2005 20:48:27 +0100, wrote :

p>
p> I had been using GnuCash without any problems till yesterday. I had to print
p> some invoices. When I tries to print an invoice instead of generating
p> printable report GnuCash program crashes. Can anybody suggest what it may be
p> causing to crash gnucash?
p>
p> I may mention it again that everything was working fine till yesterday.

What sort of output do you get when you run GnuCash from the command
line (eg fire up an xterm and type 'gnucash')?

p> --
p> Parminder Singh Chauhan
p> gnucash-user mailing list
p> gnucash-user at gnucash.org