admins, please mark gnucash mails with [gnucash] at the beginning each subject

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 5 11:45:39 EDT 2005

Each message sent to the gnucash lists have a List-Id header.  E.g.:

The list configurations will not be changed; you can use the list id to key off
and file into a different mailing list folder.  Works quite well.

I would suggest you try to filter your own spam than expect everyone else in the
world to cater to you.  This list already does its own spam filtering to make
sure you don't get spam through the gnucash list server.

-derek