[gnucash]? no, use List-Id instead

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 12:01:08 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 05 July 2005 3:49 pm, Ekkard Gerlach wrote:
> I get so much spams every day, it's often noch possible to distiguish
> between gnucash thread and spam mails. Please admins, place [gnucash] to
> the beginning of each subject.

It would be better for *your* system to take notice of the List-Id: header in
every gnucash mailing list email. That is just as reliable as a subject tag,
it already exists and is easily automated with sensible email clients.

Check the headers and you'll find lots of helpful information and tags that
can be used for filtering.

--

Neil Williams