Report printing problem

Paul Schwartz pmjs1115 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 13:53:05 EDT 2005

--- Andrew Sackville-West
<andrew at farwestbilliards.com> wrote:

> can you save to a post script file and look at it
> that way?
> which column is the one that prints on the report?
> is it something silly like a bunch of <space>s at
> the end of the account
> name maybe?
>
> grasping at straws

Yes, I can, and it looks the same in the .ps file as
it does on the paper.  [See my last post.]

What prints is the date column, the report title, and
the shadings that go with different lines.  Your
suggestion about bunch of spaces is a good one because
the shadings don't show any column breaks like they do
normally. I just don't know how to apply it???

Thanks.

Paul Schwartz