getting started with custom reports

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 11 21:03:53 EDT 2005

Hi,

All these docs are from the 1.6 sources.  1.8 moved a lot of stuff
around.  If you want to find all the docs for the guile-wrapped
functions you should look for all the gw-*.html files throughout
the whole build tree.

Your other best options are to look at existing reports and see
what they do...

Finally, depending on what you want to do you may not want to work
with the 1.8 reports..  A lot of stuff has changed between what's in
1.8 and what's in CVS (HEAD and g2 branches), so if your intention is
to get it into a future release you may want to work in a different
branch.

-derek