Accounts tab placement

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at farwestbilliards.com
Tue Jul 19 12:55:32 EDT 2005

okay here's a silly little one...

I have a good dozen or more reports open in one of my gnc files, along
with the usual account tree. Well, playing around one day (as if i don't
have enough to do)  I opened my account tree in another window... when I
closed it, my account tree ended up at the BOTTOM of my tabs instead of
at the TOP. Well, this is an INTOLERABLE SITUATION ( ;-) and has
completely disrupted my workflow. I cannot function until the is remedied.

seriously, though, is there a way to reorder the tabs without destroying
and recreating all the reports?

Andrew