Generating reports for specific periods.

Mike Davies mike at integrawebdesign.co.uk
Tue Jul 19 05:47:48 EDT 2005

Hello,
I have recently transferred my accounts to Gnucash from Quicken which
went well and I am now able to continue entering and viewing the
information.

As I am now preparing my annual accounts I would like to be able to
generate reports for the last financial year. The entries in the
register cover the past 4 years. I have tried limiting the date range
using 'View>Select Transactions>Date Range>Set range' which produces a
register for just the required period. But if I then try and get a
report using 'Reports>Income and Expense>Profit and Loss' I get a report
based on the full register not just the required period.

How do I limit the report to only the required period. I hope this is
clear.

Please reply to mike at integrawebdesign.co.uk

TIA
Regards,