1.8.10+ on Suse 9.3 or release import/export?

C S nd_stew at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 11:35:45 EDT 2005

Has anyone ran 1.8.10 or later on Suse 9.3?

Unfortunately I swapped over from FC4 (1.8.10) to Suse
9.3 only to find the same or later release of gnucash
wasn't available on Suse (1.8.9).  I tried loading
gnucash, but net amounts and the main screen do not
appear right.  I assume there's no way to
export/import between releases.

If there's a Suse binary (1.8.10+) or detailed build
instructions (ugh) I'll give it a shot.

cs