GNUCASH w/ ShopSite - Order Management (Labels, Invoices, etc...)

David david at ethernetworx.com
Thu Jun 2 13:48:56 EDT 2005

Hello -

I've setup an ecommerce site for one of my clients using the ShopSite
(http://www.shopsite.com) ecommerce package, but client is interested in
streamlining things such as invoices, packing slips, labels, etc...

One option is to cough up around 1000 bucks to buy a Windows-based
package that works seamlessly with  ShopSite.  Another is to find a
program that can make sense of the .qif or .xml files that ShopSite
allows you to generate and download (containing customer and order
info).

She's running linux (ubuntu) and we're trying to import .qif as well
as .xml files into GNUCash to see what it can make sense of.  Haven't
been able to do any of this successfully as of yet.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!