GNUCASH w/ ShopSite - Order Management (Labels, Invoices, etc...)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 2 13:58:12 EDT 2005

Last I checked there's no QIF format for invoices, only transactional
information.  Gnucash should import that just fine.

Neil has been working on QSF, an xml import/export subsystem which would let
gnucash import invoices and other information via XML.  I've cc'd Neil in the
hopes that he'll answer more thoroughly.

-derek