1.8.11 breaks QIF importing for me? QIF Import: Name conflicts with another account

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 21 22:08:42 EDT 2005

>From which version of GnuCash are you upgrading?  The QIF code hasn't changed in
several gnucash versions, so my first guess is that the actual QIF from the
Bank changed..  Or perhaps you lost your account mappings...  Or the QIF is
saying the wrong kind of account...

-derek