report on account monthly average amounts?

Robert C. Ramsdell III rcriii at ramsdells.net
Fri Jun 24 14:49:28 EDT 2005

I don't know a way to do this in Gnucash.  Just in case no-one else
does, I've written a python program that parses the gnucash file and
spits out a list of all accounts with current balances.  The program
lets you input an "as of" date, so you can compute changes to accounts
over time.

I can send it if you wish.  Requires python and python-xml.

Robert

--
Robert C. Ramsdell III
5528 Middaugh Avenue