Cash Flow Report

gnucash at madsteer.com gnucash at madsteer.com
Fri Jun 24 17:58:21 EDT 2005

When I think of Cash flow or Net Earnings, I think of

Income - Expenses = Cash Flow

for a given period of time.  I have no idea what gnucash's Cash Flow
report is trying to tell me.  I end up with a positive difference that's 3
times what my income for that period of time is.  When I go look at the
options, the only accounts selected are Asset accounts, no Income or
Expense accounts.

The report talks about things like "Money into selected accounts from" and
"money out of selected accounts goes to".

Anyway, when I wipe the account selections and pick all my expenses and
income accounts that looks jacked up too.  Not sure what I'm missing.  Can
someone explain how that report is supposed to work?

Thanks,