Cash Flow Report

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 24 18:45:56 EDT 2005

Please go read the archives.  This has been discussed numerous times.

You're thinking of an Income Report or P&L.  That's I - E.  The P&L shows you
the income and expenses for a period, broken down by account.

Cash Flow is actually talking about the movement of, well, cash.  It takes into
account movement into or out of a set of accounts.  It's not directly related
to income or expense, per se.  It will take into account Loan payments, etc.
that wont show up on a P&L (because it's not an Expense).

-derek

Quoting gnucash at madsteer.com: