lost data

Lytithwyn Eldohtar lytithwyn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:02:42 EDT 2005

I have been using gnucash for some time now. It came with RH9, which I
recently reinstalled. I had copied the entire folder where I saved my
accounts, and put it back when I reinstalled. I opened the account file in
gnucash, and I had lost much of the data. Everything was rolled back to
sometime last year.

Any idea where the data went or how to get it back? There are a lot of .log
files in the folder, including one that has a 2005 date. Besides that, there
is no indication of any data entered in 2005.

I don't have net access at home, and forgot to write down my version number.
As far as I can tell, though, RH9 uses version 1.8. I hope that is specific
enough.

--
chown lytithwyn:lytithwyn /* -R
You got chownzed.