question about formulas in mortgage/loan druid

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Wed Jun 29 17:27:57 EDT 2005

(Please CC: the mailing list on all replies...)

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 05:20:19PM -0400, Alan Munter wrote:
| OK.  Thanks for the info.  I will use the SX to put in a placeholder
| for the splits and adjust the amounts based upon the ones that I get
| from my statement.

One thing you can do here is use an ad-hoc variable in the formula,
then the SX framework will prompt you for the a value for the variable
when the need to be created.  It might be a slightly nicer workflow to
be prompted for the value rather than have to trace down the transactions.

...jsled

--
http://asynchronous.org/jsled/ | a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}