Wiki-FAQ

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Thu Mar 3 19:02:18 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 18:48, David Harrison wrote:

> Can you expand on what the Wiki-FAQ needs in terms of rearrangement?
> What do you mean by one page?  I may be able to find some time to
> tinker with the Wiki.

Right now the FAQs [1] are spread out over multiple pages.  It can be
hard to find a question, let alone an answer...  more specifically, it's
hard to see why there are seperate...

General / Accounting / Using

or

Code / Install / Porting / Gnome2 / Sysadmin / L10n

...pages.

It'd be nice if these were one GnuCashFaq [3] or maybe two [user-FAQ and
devel-FAQ] pages with a question-list index at the top... Derek's notes
[2] describe this as well.

[1] http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnuCash
[2] http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2005-February/012791.html
[3] http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnuCashFaq