Wont load (appears to be from a newer version) error

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 21 23:59:11 EST 2005

Hmm, that's odd.  If the file looks like XML then I don't know why gnucash would
complain that it's "too new".  The only thing I can think of is that the file
got corrupted somehow.

-derek