year end, already !

David J Patrick davidjpatrick at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 27 10:27:39 EST 2005

Derek Atkins wrote:

>Submit the patches.  :)
>
>-derek
>
>David J Patrick <davidjpatrick at sympatico.ca> writes:
>

>>Just wanted to poke a stick into the developer hive, again, to plea for
>>year-end thinking.

If I could, I would !
In the absence of coding skills, I was hoping to goad you talented few
into placing "add year-end closing" to your crazy long lists.

Isn't it time gnuCash got a sugar-daddy ??
It's a great piece of software, arguably in the most-important-app
category. It's success lowers the adoption threshold, of linux, SURELY
some bright light at some big company will see that the project is great
but needs some husbanding.
Might we mount an "adopt-an-application" campaign ? Y'know; say it with
money, enough of it, and on-going !
Who wants to be the forward thinking company behind gnuCash ?
djp