year end, already !

ted creedon tcreedon at easystreet.com
Mon Mar 28 11:15:07 EST 2005

Cutting and pasting the transaction log (possibly find for "last year" save
as) would do for my year end.

For last year I deleted all the not last year transactions. My accountant
was pleased with the account reports.

FYI, in the US IRS audits are triggered by % setpoints in the tax filing. We
discussed using COGS (I'm a consulting engineer) as a method to keep the %
of this and that under the audit bar.

tedc