Report on whole chat of accounts list

melissa melissa at linux-house.net
Sun Mar 27 23:39:40 EST 2005

Hello,

Could any one let me know , how  to get report on whole chat of accounts
transaction.

Any way i have seen a report on Transaction report where we can select certain
period from and to,  but here there is no balance carried forward amount from
the previous months.

In my other account software i can view a report called General ledger, here i
can view my whole chat of accounts transaction with till to date  balance and
the transaction of selected period.

In GNU Cash also have General Ledger  but i m very clear about this report.

Pls let me  whether GNU cash have such report or not.

Regards
Melissa.