printing

Steve Morgan steve.morgan at notiones.com
Sun Mar 6 00:57:55 EST 2005

I am a complete newbie to Linux and probably do not know what information is
necessary to answer my question, but times are desperate.

I cannot seem to get Gnucash to print correctly. As an example, when I try to
print the  Expense Pie Chart I get two blank pages and one with 25% of the
chart having been cut off at the top. Text reports print better, but rather
than the top being cut off, I have a very large top margin.

All other Gnucash features seem to operate quite well.

Gnucash v 1.8.11

I have successfully dumped Windows forever and really need to not just fix
this problem, but learn from it.