GnuCash & OSX advice

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Wed May 11 16:14:10 EDT 2005

The work may be done already. Peter O'Gorman committed a bunch of
updates last night to fink 10.4-transitional gnome-libs info file and
various other gnucash dependencies. The fink database now lists gnucash
1.8.11-20 as available in 10.4-transitional unstable. I'm hoping to
test it on my system tonight, but since I have to do the whole back-up,
duplicate, update to Tiger, reinstall fink and recompile gnucash (and
no doubt a host of dependencies...) -- it will take well into the
morning hours before my slowpoke iMac finishes. I'll let you know.

Dave