Multiple books

Ian Leonard ian at smallworld.cx
Tue May 10 16:15:57 EDT 2005

Not being an accountant, I am struggling for the correct terminology
here, but I have two 'books' my small business accounts and my personal
accounts. I don't want to keep a full set of personal accounts but there
are a number of things that are common between the two, for example
transfers of money and splitting of phone bills.

What's the correct way to do this? If I set up a different file for
each, can I transfer between the two? Can I set up another set of
accounts in my business for this purpose?

Thanks.

--
Ian Leonard

Please ignore spelling and punctuation - I did.