gnucash and Mac OS X 10.4 - some progress, but...

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Thu May 12 00:33:01 EDT 2005

I was afraid something might happen. Gnucash 1.8.11-20 exists (and is
intended to solve the dynamic linker issues with Tiger), but the fink
master rsync mirror is constipated. Since the fink folks specifically
request that we avoid using CVS updates unless we really need to use
them, I'm going to wait a day or two before getting terminally
impatient. Anyway, my 10.4 update went better than I expected, so I'm
rarin' to go. As soon as I can get a tarball, I'll try compiling
gnucash.

Dave