Proper way to correct a payment (business)

E Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Fri May 13 04:58:39 EDT 2005

On Fri, 13 May 2005 11:42, Laurent Duperval wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that I entered one of my customer's payments incorrectly.
> What is the proper procedure to make the correction?
>
> Thanks,

I've made plenty of mistakes, and I have found that deleting the payment from
Accounts Receivable (or Payable) allows you to start again. Hopefully you
could edit from there too. I cannot say if this is the 'proper procedure' -
someone else will tell us if not
Liz

--
Maslow's Maxim:
	If the only tool you have is a hammer, you treat everything like