How to set my company's phone no, web address, etc

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri May 13 20:26:12 EDT 2005

Note:  If someone wants to extend the fancy-invoice to add options to make those
fields user-settable (some from the File->Properties, some from the report
options), I'd be amenable to a patch that implements it.

-derek