How to set my company's phone no, web address, etc

Brian Dolbec brian_dolbec at telus.net
Sat May 14 02:43:25 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-13-05 at 20:26 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Note:  If someone wants to extend the fancy-invoice to add options to make those
> fields user-settable (some from the File->Properties, some from the report
> options), I'd be amenable to a patch that implements it.
>
> -derek

I have thought about that already. BUT! I had enough trouble just
finding my way around that file just to change a few things and add an
extra line or two of info to Our company info.  I have read and am
somewhat familiar with several programming languages but I found that
scheme file so cryptic it might almost have been written in Egyptian
hiroglyphics.  I don't know if it just happens to be that file or not,
but that code looks like it was run thru high speed mixer.  The header
info was all over the place, some near the beginning, some in areas of
the middle and some near the end.

AS I can get the chance I will try to learn more about guile and scheme.

--
Brian Dolbec <brian_dolbec at telus.net>