Schedule Bills?

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Wed May 18 10:16:37 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 18 May 2005 14:29, matt at mattbostock.com wrote:
> Hey Maf,
>
> Yes it's for the business features. Not to worry, it's better than my
> existing system <g>
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Quick question for Derek/Josh - would it be within the bounds of possibility
to either make some sort of A/P (and A/R?) -> SX hooks work for this
scenario, or alternatively a button somewhere to alow one to "clone" an
existing bill for re-use as a template before posting?

I guess Matt & I are not alone in the business world with a regular vendor
bill being sent - eg ISP, Bank Charges, Property rent etc?

Yes, I will file an RFE if it likely to be something which would be of use to
others, and get an indication of the "most easily code-able" way to do it.

Cheers Guys.
Maf.

> PS I'm using the NTTP gateway to use this list - would the other users
> prefer me to top-post or bottom-post?

PS. I always find that bottom posting makes more sense to read.