Schedule Bills?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed May 18 12:42:26 EDT 2005

"Maf. King" <maf at chilwell.net> writes:

> Quick question for Derek/Josh - would it be within the bounds of possibility
> to either make some sort of A/P (and A/R?) -> SX hooks work for this
> scenario, or alternatively a button somewhere to alow one to "clone" an
> existing bill for re-use as a template before posting?

Supplying code would be better than just suggesting the idea.  The
idea has been suggested before.

> I guess Matt & I are not alone in the business world with a regular vendor
> bill being sent - eg ISP, Bank Charges, Property rent etc?
>
> Yes, I will file an RFE if it likely to be something which would be of use to
> others, and get an indication of the "most easily code-able" way to do it.

I'm fairly sure there's already an entry in bugzilla for this idea.

> Cheers Guys.
> Maf.
>
>> PS I'm using the NTTP gateway to use this list - would the other users
>> prefer me to top-post or bottom-post?
>>

> PS. I always find that bottom posting makes more sense to read.

I tend to vary based upon the original message and my response to it.
Sometimes I top post, sometimes I intersperce (like here).
Bottom-posting for short responses to long messages is really
annoying..  I HATE having to page through multiple pages of quoted
material just to see a "me too".