Schedule Bills?

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at farwestbilliards.com
Wed May 18 11:07:46 EDT 2005

Maf. King wrote:
<<<snip>>>

> Quick question for Derek/Josh - would it be within the bounds of possibility
> to either make some sort of A/P (and A/R?) -> SX hooks work for this
> scenario, or alternatively a button somewhere to alow one to "clone" an
> existing bill for re-use as a template before posting?
>
> I guess Matt & I are not alone in the business world with a regular vendor
> bill being sent - eg ISP, Bank Charges, Property rent etc?

I strongly second this. I have many business bills that recur monthly
and would love to automate that. I tried using the SX system from within
the  A/P register, but that leaves the transaction flagged with a '?'
and doesn't really work.  I suppose I could just make an SX for the
check but its expenses in one month and paid the next (cashflow baby ;-)
so doesn't really work either.