gnucash and Mac OS X 10.4

Nicolas Scheffer nico at airboum.net
Tue May 24 18:55:26 EDT 2005

Hi,

I just install gnucash with no problem on Tiger with the following:
- clean Tiger install
- install fink and enable unstable
- launch fink install gnucash with saying yes
- then i install all the requested packages first
- then install Gnucash

One problem, Gnucash is very slow to startup compare with Panther, why ?

Regards

Nicolas