Question about common currency warnings at start up...

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at farwestbilliards.com
Wed Nov 9 02:04:13 EST 2005

Basically, one of your transactions has lost its currency tag. my
solution (though not as elegant as Dale's script) is to seach for the
transaction in a text editor and fix it. you can search for the guid in
the error message and you'll see the fields. compare to other trans. to
see how the currency should be set up. back up your file FIRST!