Adding another stock exchange

Mark Johnson mrj001 at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 11 16:20:06 EST 2005

If the stock account already exists, right-click it.  Next to
"commodity", there is a Select Button.  Click it.  The resulting dialog
lets you select commodity type (for instance the exchange a stock trades
on).  Thre is a New Button, which lets you add a new type (exchange).

I believe that you get the exact same dialog when creating a new
account, so it should work then too.

Mark