Newbies, account setup and manual reconciliation

Jeff Smith jeff at smithicus.com
Tue Nov 15 13:50:32 EST 2005

On one point, it appears I wasn't very clear in my original posting.
Yes, I have a separate credit card account set up for each of the cards
I have. And they are in fact grouped under a common parent, called
Credit Cards. (In looking back at my posting, I was using the singular
case when referring to the credit card accounts, rather than the plural.
Hence the confusion.)

The suggestion that I should just delete one of the two records
reporting the payment is probably the best way to go.

In the future, should I be flagging these redundant transactions as
"reconciliation" records, or just ignore them completely? Does it matter
which way I go?

--
Jeff Smith
Computer Science Dept.