Generic Import Transaction Matcher empty - revisited

James Roman digitect at comcast.net
Sun Nov 20 22:11:00 EST 2005

In the installation I installed, the OFX support was not separate. (You
are referring to the installation from
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/suser-crauch/10.0/RPMS/i686/.) On a
whim, I installed that version of Gnucash, and the gnucash-ofx package,
but I still get the same result, no entries in the Generic Import
Transaction Matcher.