Generic Import Transaction Matcher empty - revisited

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Sun Nov 20 22:16:50 EST 2005

On Sun, 2005-11-20 at 22:11 -0500, James Roman wrote:
> In the installation I installed, the OFX support was not separate. (You
> are referring to the installation from
> ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/suser-crauch/10.0/RPMS/i686/.) On a
> whim, I installed that version of Gnucash, and the gnucash-ofx package,
> but I still get the same result, no entries in the Generic Import
> Transaction Matcher.

Hmmm. If you've installed Christian Rauch's version, then it definitely
works, as I've confirmed that for myself recently. The only reason that
it shows no entries is when there is nothing to match (again something I
was able to confirm recently when I was testing the version - I was very
cautious after installing it, as I've had some real problems with OFX
support). Are you sure that there should be matches at the moment?

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support