M$ Money - projected a/c balance

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Mon Nov 21 12:19:23 EST 2005

  Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>,
  In a message on Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:17:24 -0500, wrote :

DA> I.e., a report based on unposted SXes..  Yea, nobody has done
DA> this and AFAIK nobody is working on it.

OTOH, for simple personal finances, it is possible to get a 'crude'
version of this in the register display window, once the SXes have been
entered and generated.  In the register heading is a 'projected minimum
balance' and one can scroll down and observe balances as they go up
(eg SX'ed income, such as paychecks) and down (automatic bill payments)
and you have an idea of how much 'free cash' one might have at
different future times. I know, not a real report, but this might be
enough for the OP's purposes.