M$ Money - projected a/c balance

Peter Gregory petergregory at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 21 11:09:39 EST 2005

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

> what exactly are you looking for here? can you describe what you want?

After looking at my previous posting I think it may not have been as
helpful as it might have been.

The end result I am looking for is to ensure that I do not spend more
than I have.

The processing required is to take the current balance for an account,
and then apply in date order any scheduled transactions (including any
scheduled transactions that should already have been applied). Print the
calculated end-of-day balance and date.

Options required are select account to process, and last date to process.

Sorry if terminology is not GnuCash :-)

Peter