GnuCash wont build anymore (From SVN)

Tor Harald Thorland linux at strigen.com
Mon Nov 21 16:15:32 EST 2005

Derek Atkins wrote:

> Quoting Tor Harald Thorland <linux at strigen.com>:
>
>> When I run the make ill get the following output
>>
>> sing-declarations -Werror -Wdeclaration-after-statement
>> -Wno-pointer-sign -MT gnc-splash.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gnc-splash.Tpo -c
>> gnc-splash.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/gnc-splash.o
>> gnc-splash.c: In function 'gnc_show_splash_screen':
>> gnc-splash.c:78: error: syntax error before ',' token
>> make[5]: *** [gnc-splash.lo] Error 1
>> make[5]: Leaving directory `/home/tortho/SVN/gnucash/src/gnome-utils'
>

> I cannot reproduce this issue here.  I just pulled down current SVN
> and it's building just fine for me.  What do you get from:
>
>  cat src/gnome-utils/gnc-version.h
>  cat src/gnome-utils/gnc-svninfo.h

tortho at inspiron:~/SVN/gnucash$ cat src/gnome-utils/gnc-version.h
/* Autogenerated. Do not change. */
#ifndef GNC_VERSION_H
#define GNC_VERSION_H

#define GNUCASH_SVN 1
#define GNUCASH_BUILD_DATE "2005-11-21"
#include "gnc-svninfo.h"
#endif
tortho at inspiron:~/SVN/gnucash$ cat src/gnome-utils/gnc-svninfo.h
#define GNUCASH_SVN_REV
tortho at inspiron:~/SVN/gnucash$

That was the output. The strange thing is that I have builded this
several times now, but today it failed without me doing any changes on
my system...

Tor Harald