GnuCash wont build anymore (From SVN)

Derrick Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Mon Nov 21 16:26:14 EST 2005

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 09:31:27PM +0100, Tor Harald Thorland wrote:
| Hi,
|
| I have successfully built the 1.9 release from SVN 6-7 times now, but
| today it failed after i updated it.
[...]
| When I run the make ill get the following output
|
| sing-declarations -Werror -Wdeclaration-after-statement
| -Wno-pointer-sign -MT gnc-splash.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/gnc-splash.Tpo -c
| gnc-splash.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/gnc-splash.o
| gnc-splash.c: In function 'gnc_show_splash_screen':
| gnc-splash.c:78: error: syntax error before ',' token

| Any suggestions?

Check out line 78 of gnc-splash.c and fix the syntax error :-).

I just took a quick look here and don't see anything obviously wrong.
You can see using 'svn log src/gnome-utils/gnc-splash.c' that that
file was changed on 2005-11-19 18:53:34 -0500.  It is possible that
either an error was introduced (maybe one that doesn't affect that
developer's machine).  Further investigation would be needed, either
on your system or if someone else can reproduce it.  (it doesn't
configure for me right now because my libgsf is too new)

-D

--
There is not a righteous man on earth
    who does what is right and never sins.